Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Maori Background for Blogger Blogs #4

Maori Background for Blogger Blogs #4

A reminder folks! Please don't share links for my downloads (pretty please!) Direct your mates to the 'Maori Printables' (http://maoriprintables.blogspot.com/) or specific posts. Readership/visits is what keeps me going.

You're a pretty quiet lot - unusual for Maori (lol). Let me know what you're after and I'll see what I can do. I'd love to hear from you.

Cool, clean and green, this one!


This is what the background looks like before it is implemented...


...and here it is in action. Click the pic for a better view.

Download Maori Background for Blogger Blogs #4

Info you need to implement it: How to Use Your Maori Blogger Blog Background

If you use this I'd love to see your blog!


More Maori Backgrounds for Blogger Blogs


Maori Background for Blogger Blogs #1

Maori Background for Blogger Blogs #2 

Maori Background for Blogger Blogs #3 

Maori Background for Blogger Blogs #5


:)

No comments:

Post a Comment